CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 28, 2007

Local Artwork

These are the new additions to my bedroom wall.


They were birthday presents from Maitlyn and Elspeth...don't ask what the one on the right is supposed to be.
I wasn't very productive this weekend. Just when I was about to start on an art lesson plan, Amelie came on the independent film channel. After watching it I wanted to play the music from it, and (much to my parents' annoyance) I then ended up trying to figure out random songs on the piano all weekend.
I'm not excited that I have to go back to school tomorrow because I am a huge fan of sleeping in. But I am excited to see John Mayer on Thursday night, especially since I have a free ticket.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love hearing you play!

Dr. A said...

I've decided I am not John Mayer fan. Period. Ick. He's goofy not cool...there is a fine line of difference and he is past it.