CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 15, 2007

My Weekend in a Nutshell



Friday, after the 3 hour Chinese speech contest (where I got the crap kicked out of me by the Japanese competitors) I went over to Meredith's parents' for a girl's night fiesta dinner! Her mom makes the best salsa and margaritas ever...


After the fiesta we went bowling, and I lost again but I was really proud because I broke 100. I haven't been bowling since last summer. Then I went home and the Kort monster was there! My sister and bro-in-law left him at my parents' house for the weekend. He is so stinking cute...and I'm pretty sure I only heard him cry 3 times in two days. He slept in my room with me, and he would wake up a couple times during the night laughing out loud or just making random noises to himself.



3 comments:

Yanny Cheung said...

Ha~!the baby with this clothes looks so cute~!

Mere O. said...

I wish I had a baby in my room at night to make funny noises and coos! Aww, he's precious Whit!

Dogeared said...

Winky....I have a blog now! Yay!