I got a new Sim card for my phone today, because it died yesterday. Sadly, that means my friends' phone numbers died with it. It's a good thing so many people live on their computers...at least 15 people responded within 5 minutes when I wrote a mass "Please send me your phone number now or we aren't friends anymore" e-mail. I totally take my cell phone for granted, along with everything else I own.

I love, love, love spring! I can overlook not being able to breathe through my nose and the elusive mosquito that snuck into my house and is currently feeding on my arm to rejoice in warm sun rays, flourishing trees, driving with my windows down, and long walks in parks.
5 comments:
I'm glad your back in the technology world Whit! Question though...is your number still the same?
Yeah, it's the same.
871.8410.
Spring is my favorite time of the year. I have a bouquet of glorious lilacs within reach...you know how happy they make me! Mom
you are sitting about 20 feet from me in Arsaga's right now looking deep in thought. hmmmm.
Post a Comment