Right now I should be finishing a math lesson plan, writing a science lesson over food webs to teach to the 5th graders next week, studying for the Praxis, and doing Chinese homework, but I chronically suffer from a lack of motivation in school. I can see the light, but I need to get stuff done or I will be stuck in the tunnel forever.
I am getting pretty burnt out on writing lesson plans (most of which I'll never use) and learning Chinese (which I'll probably forget before get there). However, I admit that I am pretty thankful for my own plight when I remember that Cara, who is interning at a local middle school, is teaching 7th graders about the reproductive system this week.
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Pizza Fractions, Anyone?
Posted by whitney at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
i just wanted to add to your comments from you post about returing to qinghai...
yes, you will get giardia.
love you.
yes, yes... it could be worse, sweet whitney.
i'll help you w/ math lps, if you want.
Post a Comment