This quiz answer is totally irrelevant to the topic I gave my students to write about but the student who wrote it hardly ever follows directions so I got this:
"Very suddenly from the earthquake, many people lost they're home. They became homeless. Many children couldn't finish they're education. Who can tell how many mothers couldn't see they're baby's face? How many boys and girls couldn't say the three words 'I love you' to the person they loved so much?"
I can't even really comment on what happened because I can hardly fathom the situation. It could have been here, though. Life is a gift...and "as for man, his days are like grass; he flourishes like a flower of the field; for the wind passes over it, and it is gone, and its place knows it no more."
1 comments:
You must have some interesting students. That is in depth insight. How old was the student who wrote it?
Post a Comment