CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 03, 2008

Quotes of the Week

These are courtesy of my students' writing:


"Teaching child kids are very naive and always have lots of questions or, I should say, kids always like splitting hairs and making people become crazy."

"The ducks, gooses, and the cranes (at the zoo) looked enjoy swimming in the man-made lake which is not clean. The monkeys also enjoy playing at the fake mountains. However, their ignorance might make their life a bit easier."

"I was hear of you have a party last Sunday. I was also hear of your cooking is so good, but I can't eat your cook. I'm so regret. I hope I will eat your cook next time. I'm really looking forward to come that day."

1 comments:

cara said...

The quote of last week at HTMS:

"So'd ya get pulled over in NY?" - kid

"Nope, we rode the subway." - me

"What kind a subway d'ya get? Chicken Teriaki?" - same kid

I laughed.