CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

This week the majority of my time will be devoted to the following 4 literacy projects (due Friday) that I have put off until now:
1. A paper about my own definition and opinion of reading.
2. Five reports over the books Bridge to Terabithia, the Hundred Dresses, Ramona Quimby Age 8, Ramona and her Father, and Hatchet.
3. My practicum notebook, with all my notes from my fun-filled days at Walker Elementary.
4. My final project, which is going to be a lesson plan using the book China's Bravest Girl to teach reading comprehension, vocabulary, and conversational English to Chinese speakers.

As long as I don't waste too much time watching Scrubs reruns and the constant TV showings of Elf and Love Actually, I will probably be able to get everything done without too much stress.

Yesterday my sister and I played with her webcam effects.

0 comments: