CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 08, 2006

Highlights of my week:
1. The Grove women's Jazzy Christmas Party!
2. Laine's Birthday party on Monday night, where we ate bruschetta and played Disney Scene It for hours on end.
3. Korean barbeque for dinner Tuesday night, and hanging out with my friends who cooked it and their cute and cuddly twins.
4. Finishing The Horse and His Boy. I read it between projects to help stay focused when I was actually working, and so I wouldn't go insane from staring at the computer for 3 days straight.
5. Full nights of sleep.
6. My Chinese oral final, and finding out that Xu laoshi feels the same way I do about U of A's education program. But I won't go into that. She was really encouraging, and I'm blessed to be in her class again next semester.
7. Finishing all my Literacy assignments.
8. Making 10 points above the class average on my last macro test (not the final..it's still coming)
8. Finding out that Kristen got her and Stephen's visas in time for them to leave for India on Monday!

Lows of the week:
1. No new episode of Grey's and Erin is out of town, which means we didn't have Girl's Night (probably good though, because that would have led to more procrastination.)
2. Not turning my literacy assignments in on time...I missed the part about making an appointment with the teacher to give them to her.
3. Scene 3 of the kids' play at rehearsal...or maybe it was good, and I just didn't know that the wise men ran around the manger with large plastic spears, Joseph threw things at Mary a lot, and she made faces at Gabriel as he announced that she's going to be Jesus's mother.
4. The fact that the class average for the last macro test was a 54%.
5. The 10-degree weather this morning.

So...I have a lot to be thankful for! The weekend is here, and I'm going to the Bentonville Christmas parade tomorrow. Worrying gets nothing accomplished...studying does sometimes, though.

1 comments:

Kristen said...

never fear whitney, when stephen and i get back we are going to have the girl's night to end all. get ready for mcsteamy reruns and cookie cake!