The people who still blog post fun pictures, but I can't because some thief in Lhasa is running around with my camera. I hope they're taking good pictures and not wasting it. If I had one, I would post pictures of things like:
1. the lighting of the fayetteville square, particularly the very bearded man selling light sabers. it was a very "stars hollow"ish night.
2. all 5 thanksgiving dinners i partook of (2 potluck, 3 with family)
3. the snow from last Sunday.
4. kort (2-yr. old nephew) trying to start his tricycle with car keys.
5. my CG meeting at Hog Haus instead of the guys' house last week as a result of a broken heater and the threat of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Thursday, December 04, 2008
I Wish I Had A Camera
Posted by whitney at 10:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I'm sorry about your camera but I am so glad that the square still has its lights. i was told they were going to cut those b/c of funding Fayetteville just wouldn't be the same without them.
Post a Comment